- Professional Installation Available
VELUX GGL is VELUX GGL is an openable, centre-pivoting roof window for in-reach applications used to bring natural light and air into attics or lofts where ventilation is required A short pull on the top control bar allows filtered passive ventilation even while the window remains shut. A second pull on the control bar allows the window to rotate for maximum ventilation – and up to 180º for cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- White pre-painted pine sash and frame
- Complete with outer aluminium cappings and flashings for tile or corrugated iron roofs.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Laminated double glazing as standard
- Insect screen and blind available as extra